Delivery and Return Policy
Sales Terms and Conditions
Emma's Bedroom will provide 1 year structure warranty. Customers are required to provide all defect photos for our inspection. It usually takes 2-4 weeks for problem assessment and resolution.
* Some of the Custom Made Manufacturing Order are entitled to maximum 10 years structure warranty, please see individual product description for details
* Return Policy and Warranty are not applicable for Clearance Item.
* Most of products offered by Emma's Design are flatpacked furniture and it requires adequite tools and skills to assembly. If tools are not avialable, please seek professional service for assistance. (We strongly suggest customer to choose our assembly service to avoid potential failure on assembly)
* Any damage during assembly and had been proved by Emma's Design with lack of skills assembly operations will not be concluded products quality issue and is not subject to refund but we can offer replacement at a reasonable cost
* If customer claimed a professional service is appointed (e.g. Carpenter, Tradesman) and deemed the job is unable to complete or subject to warranty issue. We require customer to provide information below in order to claim the warranty service or refund
1/. Carpenter / Tradesman registered license no.
2/. A full examination report from the professional service with defect products images submitted to our email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping option you selected. You will be contacted via email with courier company details, courier tracking and dispatch date for your information.
Depending on the shipping provider you choose and the stocks availability, it generally takes 7-14 days for most capital cities.
Delivery to regional areas may take 7-21 days depending on your location. During checkout, the system will restrict you from placing an order, if the product is not recommendable to handle in your area.
Delivery Damage Policy
As we are using Common Carriers service, it is important to follow below process on receipting the delivery, otherwise all damaged in transit claim will only apply to In Transit Warranty customers.
Upon receipt, please inspect your package and notify us of any damages or defects immediately. If any sign of damage is found, you must refuse to sign your order and return the product to courier driver immediately. Once damaged product is returned within the original packaging, we will process refund.